Netgear AV Line M4250 Series Managed Switches
Switching engineered for 1G AV over IP with PoE+, Ultra90 PoE++ and rear-facing ports ensuring a clean integration in AV racks.
M4250 switches come pre-configured for standard audio and video signals. When requirements are more specific, an AV user interface offers customization with port-based profiles.
For audio Dante, Q-SYS and AES67 profiles are available, as well as an AVB profile requiring an AVB license sold separately.
For video the M4250 offers profiles for NVX, SVSI, Q-SYS, NDI, Dante etc. as well as audio/video/control mixed profiles.
When multiple switches, NETGEAR IGMP PlusTM brings automation for you to just connect them together.
- 8 ports PoE+ for multi-switch audio and video deployments
- 8×1G PoE+ with 240W PoE budget with 2×1G additional ports and 2xSFP+ 10G fiber uplinks
- Fanless mode possible with max 25ºC ambient, 35ºC internal sensor and 90W PoE loading
- Quiet mode acoustic noise 27.40dBA@25ºC when all ports used and 240W PoE loading
- 1U 200mm deep rackmount with front black display panel and all ports in the back
- Possible reversed mounting with ports in the front including recessed mounting
- Universal mounting options outside the rack with bottom M5 and front M10 threaded holes
- Pre-configured for Audio and Video over IP out of the box