Wi-Fi is omnipresent today, whether in office environments, schools, universities, shopping centres, sports stadiums or event locations. By using the LANCOM LX-6400 you get an excellent Wi-Fi experience.
This Wi-Fi 6 access point offers low latency and high throughput per client even with high terminal device density. You can therefore trust the capabilities of High Efficiency Wireless – Made by LANCOM.
- Dual concurrent Wi-Fi – parallel operation at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz with Wi-Fi 6 (IEEE 802.11ax)
- 4×4 multi-user MIMO for simultaneous beam-steering for multiple clients in down- an uplink mode
- OFDMA for efficient Wi-Fi channel usage
- Significantly longer battery life thanks to TWT
- 8 integrated 180° antennas
- Support of the security standard WPA3
- Automated operation via the LANCOM Management Cloud (LMC)
- Power supply optionally by Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3at) or power-supply unit (included)
- 1× 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet PoE port (IEEE 802.3at for up to 30 Watt), 1x Gigabit Ethernet port